Monday, March 10, 2008

This Moaning

Not that I am really moaning or anything, but I am still 16 stone 5 pounds today. I think that's pretty cool, but I had hoped maybe just to edge it down, say, half a pound or so by today.

Nevermind.

I know that next weeks weigh in might be a little awry because of the dreaded curse... So we shall see.

Hello to LIBSMOM who left a comment. Great to know you are reading, and I shall be dropping by your blog too definitely! Its great to spur each other on.

Right, today's food has been...

1/2 apple
1 nutrigrain bar
some pasta, 3 meatballs and tomato sauce
Spanish Tortilla (like omelette with potato in it) and salad

I have no idea what the calories were for that little lot, but like I said its a LITTLE lot! Gotta be under 1000 for sure.

I remember once trying to eat less than 1000 calories a day for a while... This was eons ago... it was sheer torture. I still wonder how its possible that I only eat this small amount! I am so in lurve with my band - its the Business!

No comments:

Post a Comment