Monday, October 18, 2010

I'm a good girl

So, bet you're all dying to hear if I stayed on track yesterday at the anniversary do?

Ok, I know you're not, but I am going to tell you anyway.

I dun good!

I had porridge for breakfast
I had a scone with cream and jam for lunch and a glass of champagne
For dinner we went to an Italian, and I had olives for my starter whilst everyone else had garlic bread with cheese, a chicken caesar salad  for dinner (low of dressing thank goodness and I gave the chicken to DH) and I had the smallest bit of mum and dads cake for desert - it was the same size as 2 of my fingers. On the way home I had a packet of crisps and a bottle of yazoo milkshake.

I consumed 2100 cals! YAYAY

Today I feel really sick for some reason. I dunno why. I have had 2 bananas today so far and I think I will make a lentil curry for myself tonight after work. Mmmm 

No comments:

Post a Comment